Tải bản đầy đủ - 0trang
19. Abideen Idowu Adeogun (2013), "Comparative biosorption of Mn (II) and Pb
(II) ions on raw and oxalic acid modified maize husk: kinetic, thermodynamic and
isothermal studies", Applied Water Science, 3(1), pp. 167-179.
20. Akbar Elsagh and all (2013), "Evaluation of the potential cationic dye removal
using adsorption by graphene and carbon nanotubes as adsorbents surfaces",
Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 11(13), pp. 1878-5352.
21. Carolina Petrisin Costa de Jesus and all (2015), "Removal of reactive dye from
aqueous solution using thermally treated red mud", Desalination And Water
Treatment, 55(4), pp. 1040-1047.
22. Guixia Zhao and all (2012), "Synthesis of graphene-based nanomaterials and
their application in energy-related and environmental-related areas", RSC
Advances., 2(25), pp. 9286-9303.
23. Kashif Gul and all (2016), "Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene/Fe3O4
Nanocomposite as an Effective Adsorbent for Removal of Acid Red-17 and
Remazol Brilliant Blue R from Aqueous Solutions", Current Nanoscience, 12(5),
24. Mehdi Shirzad-Siboni and all (2014), "Removal of acid blue 113 and reactive
black 5 dye from aqueous solutions by activated red mud", Journal of Industrial
and Engineering Chemistry, 20(4), pp.1432-1437.
25. Resat Apak, Kulibay Guclu & Mehmet Hulusi Junrgat (1998), "Modelling of
Copper (II), Cadmium (II) and Lead (II) adsorption on Red mud", Journal of
Colloid and Interface Science, 203, pp. 122-130.
26. Basu & et al. (2014), "A review on sources, toxicity and remediation
technologies for removing arsenic from drinking water", Research on Chemical
Intermediates, 40(2), pp. 447-485.
27. Bhattacharyya, P. K., Dasgupta, Somnath, Fukuoka, M. & Roy Supriya (1984),
"Geochemistry of braunite and associated phases in metamorphosed noncalcareous
manganese ores of India", Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 87(1), pp.
28. Emsley & John (2001), Manganese Nature's Building Blocks: An A-Z Guide to
the Elements, UK: Oxford University Press, Oxford.
29. Hoang Thi Hanh, Sunbaek Bang, Kyoung-Woong Kim, My Hoa Nguyen & Duy
Minh Dang (2010), "Arsenic in groundwater and sediment in the Mekong River
delta,Vietnam", Environmental Pollution, 158, pp. 2648 - 2658.
30. Holleman, Arnold F, Wiberg, Egon, Wiberg & Nils (1985), "Mangan",
Lehrbuch der Anorganischen Chemie, Walter de Gruyter, pp. 1110-1117.
31. Hossain, Anjum & aTasnim (2016), "Removal of arsenic from contaminated
water utilizing tea waste", International Journal of Environmental Science and
Technology, 13(3), pp. 843-848.
32. Tobin Desmond John (2005), Hair in toxicology: an important bio- monitor,
published by the Royal Society of chemistryThomas Graham house, science park,
milton road, cambridge CB40 WF,UK.
33. Lide & David R (2004), Magnetic susceptibility of the elements and inorganic
compounds, Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.
34. Li Liu & all (2012), "Preparation and characterization of chitosan/graphene
oxide composites for the adsorption of Au (III) and Pd (II)", Talanta, 93, pp. 350357.
35. Yong Liu, Chuxia Lin & Yonggui Wu (2007), "Characterization of red mud
derived from a combined Bayer Process and bauxite calcination method", Journal
of Hazardous Materials, 146, pp. 255-261.
36. Lehmann M, Zouboulis AI & Matis KA (2001), "Modeling the sorptionof
metals from aqueous solutions on goethite fixed beds", EnvironPollut, 113, pp.
37. Mohan & Pittman Jr (2007), "Arsenic removal from water/wastewater using
adsorbents - A critical review", Journal of Hazardous Materials, 142(1-2), pp. 1-53.
38. Abdessalem Omri & Mourad Benzina (2012), "Removal of manganese (II) ions
from aqueous solutions by adsorption on activated carbon derived a new
precursor: Ziziphus spina-christi seeds", Alexandria Engineering Journal, 51(4), pp.
39. Parknikar & K.M (1998), Potential application of microbiological processes for
the removal of arsenic from groundwater, International Conference on Arsenic
Pollution of Groundwater in Bangladesh,
40. Franỗois Perreault, Andreia Fonseca De Faria & Menachem Elimelech (2015),
Society Reviews, 44(16), pp. 5861-5896.
41. Rayner-Canham, Geoffrey & Overton (2003), "Tina Descriptive Inorganic
Chemistry", Macmillan, pp. 491.
42. Manoj Kumar Sahu & Raj Kishore Patel (2015), "Removal of safranin-O dye
from aqueous solution using modified red mud: kinetics and equilibrium studies",
RSC Advances, 5(96), pp. 78491-78501.
43. Hasan Samiul & M. Ashraf Ali (2010), "Occurrence of manganese in
groundwater of Bangladesh and its implications on safe water supply", Journal of
Civil Engineering, 38(2), pp. 121 - 128.
44. Sharma & Sohn (2009), "Aquatic arsenic: Toxicity, speciation, transformations,
and remediation", Environment International, 35(4), pp. 743-759.
45. Agusa Tetsuro, Takashi Kunito, Junko Fujihara, Reiji Kubota, Tu Binh Minh,
Pham Thi Kim Trang, Hisato Iwata, Annamalai Subramanian, Pham Hung Viet &
Shinsuke Tanabe (2005), "Contamination by arsenic and other trace elements in
tube-well water and its risk assessment to humans in Hanoi, Vietnam",
Environmental pollution, 139, pp. 95 -106).
46. Ngan Hanh Hoang Xuan Linh Ha, Thi Trang Nhung Nguyen, Thi Thuy Nguyen,
Thanh Hai Nguyen, Van Thanh Dang, Nhat Huy Nguyen (2017), "Removal of
Cd(lI) from Aqueous Solutions Using Red MudlGraphene Composite", Proceedings
of the 4th Congrès International de Géotechnique – Ouvrages - Structures, 2, 10441052.
47. Yang & et al. (2016), "Mono/competitive adsorption of Arsenic(III) and
Nickel(II) using modified green tea waste", Journal of the Taiwan Institute of
Chemical Engineers, 60, pp. 213-221.
48. Mohammed Yusuf & all (2015), "Applications of graphene and its derivatives
as an adsorbent for heavy metal and dye removal: a systematic and
comprehensive overview", RSC Advances., 5(62), pp. 50392-50420.
MỘT SỐ HÌNH ẢNH TRONG Q TRÌNH NGHIÊN CỨU
Hình 1. Phòng thí nghiệm Hóa Lý, Bộ mơn Lý - Lý sinh y học
Hình 2: Phòng chứa thiết bị đo UV-Hitachi UH5300
Hình 3. Ảnh chụp quá trình chế tạo RMGC
Hình 4. Ảnh chụp quá trình lọc vật liệu sau khi phản ứng
Hình 5. Ảnh chụp khảo sát ảnh hưởng của pH
ến sự hấp phụ của VLHP.