Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (1.82 MB, 25 trang )
* Methods and techniques: TWc/individual-
guessing/transtation/realia/What and where
* Competences: memory words , meanings
- Teacher elicits the words from students.
- Follow the seven steps of teaching vocab.
-Checking : What and where
*Check : Matching :
- Methods and techniques: TWc/individualmatching
- T asks One student goes to the board and
match the others correct .
2.T or F prediction .
* Methods and techniques:individual/groupsPrediction
* Competences: Work out
Ask Ss to discuss in groups .
Call on some groups to give their predictions.
III. PRACTICE (18')
1.Listen and read:
*Methods and techniques: flash lighting
* Competences: checking and remarking
Ask Ss to look at the book and listen to the
tape then check their predictions .
Call some Ss to give the answers .
Correct and give the correct answer
shark(n) : cá mập
dolphin (n) : cá heo
turtle (n) : con rùa biển
(n) : lối ra
(n) : loại
(n) : mũ lưỡi trai
poster (n) : tấm áp phích
(n) : con cua
con rùa biển
mũ lưỡi trai
tấm áp phích
II.T or F prediction
a. The Robinsons went to TN
b. They saw many different
types of fish .
c. Liz bought a little turtle .
d. They had lunch at a food stall.
e. Liz ate fish and crab .
1. Check T/F
a. T b. T c. F
2.Answer the questions: (p.88)
* Methods and techniques: Asking and
2.Answer the questions:
* Competences: read for details
a/ Her parents.
? Run through the questions.
b/ They saw sharks, dolphins,
- Make sure students understand them.
and many different
? First, answer the questions without reading
types of fish .
the text again.
c/ They bought a cap and a
? Exchange your answer with your partner. poster.
-Have Ss work in pairs .
d/ Yes, she did. Liz wore a cap
-Call on some pairs to ask and answer in front all day.
of the class .
e/ Yes,They ate fish and crab.
-Correct and give the correct answers :
f/ Because She remember the
beatiful fish in the Aquarium.
3.Re-telling the story:
* Methods and techniques: story, text,
3.Re-telling the story
* Competences: remind the main points of the 1. The Robinson family went to
Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
2. They saw many type of
- guide Ss to retell the trip of the Robinson different fish.
base on the pictures p.88
3. they went to a souvenir shop
- let them do in groups
4. Mrs Robinson bought a
- goes around and help them to practise
poster and Mr Robinson bought
- call some S to retell and give feedback
cap with a picture of a dolphin
5. They had lunch at a foodstall.
Mr and Mrs Robinson ate sea
food, but Liz didn't. She ate
IV. APPLICATION (5'):
* Speaking: My memorial trip
* Methods and techniques: real story /self
* Competences: creation ,transformation
- ask some ss to retell their trip last summer
using the past simple.
- give marks
- learning by heart the new
V. WIDENING KNOWLEDGE (2')
- writing your trip last vacation
- learning by heart the new words
- learning by heart 10 verbs in
- writing your trip last vacation in notebooks. the past tense.
- learning by heart 10 verbs in the past tense. - doing the ex 1,2,3 in A in
- doing the ex 1,2,3 in part A in notebooks
V. The effectiveness of the experience initiative:
Class empirical method is to apply innovative tips on all bring better results
than the class teacher by pointing to all the usual forms: Check oldest treatment
Applying these tips in all forms has attracted the interest of students, creating
the need to communicate, encourage students to think about the content and
theme of the lesson. In addition, we also help them review the old knowledge,
promoting positive, active learners, providing superior results. However, teachers
need to apply all the tricks in a flexible manner, in accordance with each student
objects, each specific lessons, to achieve the highest results.
Applying initiative to teach in the other classes, I see very passionate students
who are interested in new lesson and bring better results than the normal lessons.
After a period of application "Some tips on teaching English vocabularies in
grade 7 effectively", I realize that most students are able to read along text and
some weak students can pronuonce correctly.
In addition to all the students in a lively students are always proactive, explore,
diligent in learning English, learning of the children had improved significantly.
Most of them are interested in learning English. Besides that:
- Students are more and more excited to eaach period.
- The lessons become more lively and vivid.
- Students can understand right content at the class lessons.
- Calculate the initiative and creativity of the children increased significantly.
- Weak students can use words to make simple sentences.
Translate into English
By doing this subject I understand more about the effectiveness of the
application of the procedure in all of the subjects taught in English. Through
direct research and teaching program in grade 7, I noticed that the procedure
works in all not just for fun, color and contrast as you like, but they should be
recognized as the work is indispensable for each lesson. We must know tips on
choosing an appropriate post that method it will determine largely the result of
From the practical teaching, I have explored and improved teaching methods
only practical significance when applied to specific hours of coursework. The
teachers need to grasp that he is taught how to use the tips on how to fit all, to
put the question to them to help them review the knowledge learned in prior to
applying to all new posts.
Through the study of the procedure in all. I see the importance of it in the
teaching of Foreign Languages in general and English in particular subjects,
which directly affects the quality of teaching hours. I believe that if you continue
to experience this initiative seriously, through the process of teaching, the quality
of learning in the English department will get better results.
With the experience of years of teaching experience in secondary school, I
was raised on experiences and thoughts on one aspect has been used a lot in the
teaching of English . Come here I also wish colleagues to read and contribute
additional ideas useful and valuable to this topic more complete.
Through teaching, I have learned some small experiences in teaching yourself
In the teaching process there will be very difficult for both teachers and students
because of reasons: difficulty concentrating students seriously by the actors
around or is not liked by the school. However, teachers need to calmly handle the
situation a logical way and best to avoid stressful for lessons. For this, I have
learned a number of principles to ensure more effective learning, in which
teachers and students need to make a positive way:
- Prepare lesson carefully before class.
- Distribute the time of lesson to fit and balance.
- Teachers and students should be active in each task as well as in each part of
- Teachers should have good visibility of students in the class.
- Encourage students to learn actively in the learning process. Even if they read
uncorrectly or give wrong answers, the teacher should actively encourage
children not to lose confidence.
- Check out all of the students through each lesson in practice.
- Instruct students learning at home.
- Students should prepare carefully before class.
II.Recommendations and suggestions:
Above is the idea of personal experience I apply for English teaching more
effective for students in junior high school. Over the years, my work has used
the method to enhance the acquisition of knowledge of students. I hope that this
article can contribute a small part of the effort to innovate teaching methods of
English in secondary schools. From the practical difficulties in terms of
teaching, time to write initiatives are tight and not much experience in this
article should not avoid these errors. I look forward to the feedback from the
scientific council of the school, peers for this article is to further improve the
practicality and higher.
I sincerely thank you!
CONFIRMATION OF THE HEADMASTER
Tho Xuan, May 2018.
I declare this is the first initiative
that experience I write, do not
copy someone else’s.
1. Books designed to teach mind maps - studying English - Vietnam Education
2. Book English teachers 7 - Education Publisher – year 2004.
3. Book Design Lectures English 7 - Volume I, II – Chu Quang Binh - Hanoi
Publishing House – year 2004.
4. English 7 Nguyen Hanh Dung (Ed) – Education Publisher
5. Play games with English - National University Publisher
5. Scrapbooking Exercise English 7 - Education Publisher – year 2004
6. Some issues of innovative approaches to teaching in secondary school
English courses - Ministry of Education and Training – year 2004.
7. Training materials "Teaching and examination standard assessment of
knowledge, skills in the general education program in English secondary
education subjects - year 2010" by the Ministry of Education and Training.